A seminar for couples in distress
This seminar is designed to give couples immediate skills to start healing their troubled marriage. Couples will be taught skills to aid them in resolving conflict and communicating effectively.
Gain insight into their own expectations and behaviors.
Learn how to remove destructive behaviors.
Develop relational skills important in the building of a trustworthy and safe marriage; practical ways for marriage partners to:
• avoid the “divorce trap”
• identify specific marriage-saving goals
• move beyond ineffective, hurtful ways of interacting
• become an expert on “doing what works”
• overcome infidelity, internet obsessions, depression, sexual problems, and midlife crises
• get your marriage back on track – and keep it there
This is not one-on-one counseling. It is a skills-based class taught in a classroom setting. It can also be learned in a coaching relationship